Saturday, July 10, 2010

This is for BELLA

Thank dear for supporting me. I know that sometime friends more important than bf. Like us, although we just knew each other we can be close like this. Yeah, like what u said. Its really hurt me dear. Loving him with all my heart will also destroy my life. We face da same situation. Sometime i feel that i'm strong enough. But i realize i'm not. I also spend all my night crying and until now i still do da same. Sometime i feel so stupid, and lost. Huh, we need to be strong dear. Maybe there someone else for us. I always pray that i will be happy. I also will pray for you. Because i hope that u also be happy dear. Because i know that feeling, being hurt so badly by someone that cannot appreciated us. someone that cannot see how much we love him. We still waiting, waiting and waiting. Then, we will be more hurt. Dear, i want to thanks because u care about me.

1 comment:

bella. said...

gosh..
im touched dear..
thanx a lot..
hope dat we'll support each other..
coa only us n god knows how hard it feels..
luv u byk2 ouh!!