Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ciri-ciri My BF!!

How tall should he be?

i am 153 cm, so he better taller than that kot.
or just same as me 2 ke 3 inci less oklah..



What hair color should he have?

i don't like my man dye or colored his hair.
i prefer his natural hair color.



What kind of personality should he have?

Smart, funny, understanding, loving ;)



Older or younger?

Of coz la older than me. if younger nanti i rasa macam adik pulak..
feeling kureng. HOHO.
But if jodoh with young man.
Redah je.. ; )



What film actor should he most be like?

Johnny Depp



What singer should he most be like?

Jason Mraz



Do they need to cook?

Not a must. But it would be nice if he want to treats me with his skills every once in a while :)
and ouh ouh, saya suka kalau si hubby tolong teman saya masak di dapur; tolong kopek bawang ke, nyebuk-nyebuk ke, or just acoompany me while i'm cooking~ hehe.



What is his best body part?

i would say....eyes~~~ ;P
i like to see his eyes first.. HOHO
dari mata turun ke hati..


What car should he drive?

Any car, asalkan he's willing to be my full-time driver ;P



What one thing completely turns you on?

Aaaaa... when he says something good about me,
cracked me a laugh with his stupid joke. ;"D



Who was the guy on your mind when you were doing this survey?

Noboby.. I just imagine je.. Saja suka-suka ;p.


2 comments:

Afique Zainuddin Ahmad said...

ok..semua ciri ciri yang lu bagi memang menepati diri gua..so?..what now?

Shamyn Shuhaimi said...

so whatever.. lu kalau masok bakul cepat je..